Materials Specifications, Warranties & Info
Pressure Treated Wood Info & Specs
- Research-based comparison of the environmental impacts of wood, steel, and concrete.
- The total energy requirements to extract, produce, and use wood products are less than steel and concrete over a lifetime of use.
- Details of the wolmanized wood warranty.
- Recommended treatment retention levels for treated wood from the US Army.
- Also includes design values and recommendations.
- Clarification of the regulations on CCA treated wood use after 2003.
- Information about marine borers and how they cause such extreme damage to marine structures.
- Specifications, recommendations, safety and general information about CCA treated wood.
- Certificate and Approval of ISPM Heat Treating.
- Recommended hardware for use with ACQ pressure treated wood.
- We now offer a reference guide for selecting the right pilings for your project. Fill out a simple request form and we'll send you our free Wood Pilings Guide in the mail.
- A simple infographic about common treated wood chemicals (not all-inclusive)
Design & Construction
Get started on your timber truss project. Print this form, fill it out, and fax it to us at (713) 433-7068. Call 1 (800) 716-0636 if you would like to email it to us. If you need multiple sizes, please use a separate form for each size.
Simply select your wood corbel or rafter tail design and tell us what size you need. Print this form, fill it out, and fax it to us at (713) 433-7068. Call us at 1 (800) 716-0636 if you would like to email it to us. If you need multiple sizes, please use a separate form for each size.
This is an excellent article from the WWPI about the longevity of treated poles. Call us at 1 (800) 716-0636 to discuss your wood pole or piling project.
To order custom equipment saddles open and print the “Custom Equipment Saddle Form.” Print and fill out the form and fax it to us at (713) 433-7068. We will quickly contact you about your equipment saddle quote. If you need multiple sizes, please fill out one form for each size.
Plans and specifications for superstructure timber bridges, including vehicular.
Standard bridge designs and plans and component specifications for timber bridges, including vehicular.
Cut Sheets are useful for:
- Internal Sales – helping your colleagues understand your vision
- Client Sales – our capabilities are yours
- Purchasing Records – add us to your quote & bid lists