Your Piling Selection: Square Pilings
Based on your responses, the best piling option for you is the Square Piling.
Common applications for square pilings or square timbers are marine and shoreline construction, farm and ranch, and commercial and industrial projects.
Southern Yellow Pine Pilings can be pressure treated for use in ground or fresh water (.60 pcf or .80 pcf) and saltwater (2.5 pcf). We will accommodate your needs for any level of treatment.
Benefits of Treated Timbers or Pilings
- Available in #2 and Better and select grades
- Timbers are strong and are excellent for structural applications
- Great for the “Southwest Look” or rustic
- Custom cutting available for your treated timbers
- Our Extended Life materials are available with the ultra strong polymer wood coating
- FSC Certified® Timbers Available
Receive Your Quote
Please fill out this form so we can learn more about your project and we can assist you with a quote. For immediate questions please call us at 1 (800) 716-0636 during regular business hours. We look forward to working with you.