Ordering timber trusses made easy
To help you get started with your timber trusses, fill out our timber truss project form or call 1 (800) 716-0636.
Project Assistance for Residential Projects
From design to finish, we want every fine detail of your timber truss to be perfect. Our team will closely work with you to ensure your timber trusses will not only be meticulously designed to fit your project and budget, but also remarkable and built-to-last.
- We can provide engineered design; just bring us your concept
- Our project consultants are happy to work with your designer
- Engineer-stamped drawings available upon request in 48 states.
- Reclaimed timber upon request
- Shipped assembled ready to install
- Timber trusses can also be disassembled and shipped for on-site assembly
- Timber trusses shipped worldwide
Design Options for Homeowners
We will work with you throughout the truss design and manufacturing process to ensure your timber trusses meet your aesthetic and design expectations while staying within your budget requirements.
If you require design assistance, our professional Project Consultants can help you select the best design for your structural and aesthetic preferences. Your timber trusses will be made using southern yellow pine, Douglas fir, western red cedar, or reclaimed timbers. Other wood species are available at your request and we can also make log trusses.
We offer three options for your timber trusses’ joint connections:
- Bolted Plate (aka Antique Bolted Plate) -- traditional & most popular
- Hidden Fasteners -- no visible hardware
- Knife Blade -- single plate connecting the beams internally
Wood Finish Options
If no special finish is specified, your timber trusses will be delivered “unfinished”, which is the standard rustic appearance for most timber trusses. You have multiple finishing, chamfer, and staining options for your timber trusses, including:
- Unfinished (the Standard) — Unsanded, natural “rough sawn” look
- Hand Hewn — the antique planed-by-hand look
- Distressed — a rough, aged appearance
- Planed — smooth but unsanded
- Planed and Sanded
- Chamfered or Routed Edges