Get Fast Quotes & More Info :: Call 1 (800) 716-0636 or complete the form below
Ordering timber trusses made easy
To help you get started with your timber trusses, fill out our timber truss project form or call 1 (800) 716-0636.
Project Assistance for Contractors and Construction Professionals
Our services and operations are designed to ensure your timber truss project goes smoothly. Whether you need small timber trusses for a residential project or massive timber trusses for a storefront, we can build your trusses and deliver them to your jobsite nationwide.
- We can provide engineered design; just bring us your concept
- Our project consultants are happy to work with your designer
- Shipped assembled ready to install
- Various wood finish options
- Nationwide on-site delivery
- Pre-cutting and drilling options
- Timber trusses can also be disassembled and shipped for on-site assembly
- Timber trusses shipped worldwide – any size
Design Options for Contractors & Builders
We will work with you throughout the truss design and manufacturing process to ensure your timber trusses meet your technical and visual expectations while staying within your client's budget requirements.
If you or your client requires design assistance, our professional Project Consultants can help you select the best design for your structural and aesthetic preferences. Your timber trusses will be made using southern yellow pine, Douglas fir, western red cedar, or reclaimed timbers. Other wood species are available at your request and we can also make log trusses.
We offer three options for your timber trusses’ joint connections:
- Bolted Plate (aka Antique Bolted Plate) -- traditional & most popular
- Hidden Fasteners -- no visible hardware
- Knife Blade -- single plate connecting the beams internally
Wood Finish Options
If no special finish is specified, your timber trusses will be delivered “unfinished”, which is the standard rustic appearance for most timber trusses. You have multiple finishing, chamfer, and staining options for your timber trusses, including:
- Unfinished (the Standard) — Unsanded, natural “rough sawn” look
- Hand Hewn — the antique planed-by-hand look
- Distressed — a rough, aged appearance
- Planed — smooth but unsanded
- Planed and Sanded
- Chamfered or Routed Edges
Timber Truss Restoration and Historical Replicas
We build timber trusses to match historical or damaged trusses in structures such as churches, school buildings, restaurants, and other historical buildings.
Every restoration or matching project starts with a detailed analysis of the building and its structural needs. We manage a close relationship with contractors to make sure all the project requirements and current building codes are met. We want every little detail to be just right — from design to finish.
We build timber trusses that create history.
Get started on your timber truss project by filling out our timber truss project form or calling 1 (800) 716-0636.